WinCC V7.2 dynamic visibility

barryoc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone and happy new year.

I am trying to make an objects visibility dynamic using vbs in a picture. In Screen, whenever i release the right mouse button on the auto/manual section of any button vbs script loads the smaller image in another picture window with all relevant info for that output. What i want to do is extend this script to make the green indicator visibility dynamic as i do not want it to show for all outputs. Hope this makes sense. I have tried many different variations in the script but cannot land on the solution.

Any pointers in the right direction will be welcome.

Regards,
Barry.

Screen.PNG script.PNG

Similar Topics

HEllo, still satruggling with the curse WinCC Unified. See attached picture. I just want to change the fill colour from turqoise to grey and then...
Replies
Views
I have a Wincc project not for operating but for showing power & energy consumption with trends I have 7 trends and I want to change the trends...
Replies
Views
Hello gurus, i have a big problem with WinCC. What do i need? I need to create, dynamic table for all valves and motors in system. It will be...
Replies
Views
Hi All, What i am trying to achieve is a dynamic tag(Device_1)[Text tag 16 bit] that monitors the state of another tag (Config_1)[unsigned 8 bit]...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I installed WinCC 7.0. Last time that I used WinCC, version 6.2 was the last :-). So, I tried something simple... Made an internal tag...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom