WinCC dynamic color on graphic objects

swedeleaner

HEllo, still satruggling with the curse WinCC Unified. See attached picture. I just want to change the fill colour from turqoise to grey and then change to green when a boolean is true....

I can only find changing the background which isn´t what i want.
Such a simple task, yet im unable to find it...

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps
Bool is a tag I created for example.
The hex values are the colours converted from decimal to hex

0xFF00FF00 = green
0xFFFF0000 = Red

The 1st FF is the opacity level. So FF for showing colour and 00 would be for invisible
The trigger will also be the bool tag for running the script

colour.JPG

You are able to change color of the object, is that from running the script?
Because we are still on background as I see it, i just want the valve to change color. It´s amazing that i have to write a script for this. Damn Unified sucks...

The objects you chose are basically pictures so you cant change those colors.
Thats why i drew the valve using a polygon, so that I can change the color.
You dont need to use a script, you can also change the polygons background color directly by choosing tag. That is the grey color in my polygon

You totally don't NEED a script, some people just like them. You can select a Tag Dynamization to link different colors to different values of a tag, or you can use an Expression if you want more complicated logic without scripting.

However, like chud said, the graphics you selected are just a picture, there's nothing dynamic about them. Unified has SWF support, and there is another graphics library that has dynamic SWF graphics (look in Dynamic Widgets instead of Graphics), which have many more changable properties.