Wincc dynamic dialog

userxyz

Hi All,

I installed WinCC 7.0.
Last time that I used WinCC, version 6.2 was the last :).

So, I tried something simple...
Made an internal tag NewTag_1, unsigned 16-bit value.

Placed an IO field + a rectangle on a screen, and wanna change the color with a value.

Tried this this way:

Dynamic.jpg

But, the Fill Color in the rectangle doesn't change when I start the Runtime...

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks,
G

Hi,

I guess you are choosing the wrong property. To change the rectangle color you must place a dynamic dialog in Background Color property. Don't forget to set the Effects -> Global Colors property to "No". The fill color property is used partially paint the rectangle according to the percentage defined in Filling -> Fill level.

Cumps,

Rui Monteiro