Understanding this line of code - Micrologix 1500

Salmir3

Good day,

First time posting here.

I am currently working on migrating an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1500 to Siemens S7 1200 and i came across this MOV in RSLogix500 which i have absolutely no idea how to represent it in TIA Portal V16 regarding the Dest. T4:25.ACC
I dont even know how to search it in google.

I would appreciate any help.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
I believe what they are trying to do there, in a kind of rough way, is to force the timer T4:25 to complete, on the transition of the conditions before that MOV from false to true.

What do they do with T4:25.DN?

I would just add in a branch to trigger the same logic that T4:25.DN does.

@Saffa got it.

I wonder if you can write to RTO_nn.ET in TIA?
rto_short_circuit_02.png
Apparently not, but you can write to the entire RTO_nn object:

• The first image below is after about 9.5s of accumulated retentive time, when the TONR (RTO-equivalent) input rung is FALSE so the TONR is no longer accumulating time
  • The second image below is just first, but also after B3:4/1 has a rising edge:
    • The static .ET = .PT condition, when [t4_25_done] is copied to [t4:25] causes the TONR to expire, so TONR.Q is now 1
That said, just because you *CAN* do something doesn't mean you should do it. @Saffa's solution is much better.
rto_short_circuit_00.png
rto_short_circuit_01.png

Last edited:
I would like to thank you all for your help. Today I will go the place we have the Micrologix 1500 installed, but I will do what @Saffa's recommended.