Panelview plus HMI

sandy5020

Hi,

I just wanted to know the user administration in factory talk view ME. I have around 12 nos of HMI in a factory. Customer wants to configure password for each hmi with a group of users. each hmi is slighlty different with size and application. I created 10users for one application and added to runtime security and was working fine then I opened another application and I could see the same users as it is in the system users of the application but i had to reset the password for the next HMI. Following this procedure to all HMI was a hectic job and later it will be a mess. Is there any alternative option or am I doing something wrong?. Kindly advice

Regards
Sandy

If you are having issue in the next application with "Password was previously used" you need to set the Previous passwords remembered = 0
To do this navigate in the FTV explore tree to:
System>Policies>System Policies>Security Policy then select and change
Previous password remembered to 0