Wonderware Intouch V10.1

Every tag is reading. But when I bring up the PID control pop-up, only the tag name and output populate. Everything else remains blank as if the tags don't exist at all.
This could be because the tags do not exist in the PLC/SCADA, there is a problem with the script or something not quite the same on the 2nd PC.

Is this an classic Intouch application, or does it use System Platform & therefore platforms?

I have not, and I am 2 hours away from the site. Won't be able to get out there for a few days. Snow storm has pretty much stopped traffic in that area.

I don't understand why you need a SuiteLink I/O driver and also a DAServer??

Do you know how to look at the tags in Wonderware. I am wondering if all the tags related to the PID are on the DAServer or mixed.

How to check I/O Server (Access Name) used for the PID tags:
In Development mode:
1. Open popup window
2. Press "F2" (this will highlight all the entries in the window)
3. Press "Control>E" (this will pop up the "Substitute Tags" box of all tags used in the window)
4. You can double-click on each tag (which pops up the tag name directory with that tag displayed) to see it's setup and verify it's "Access Name".
5. When you close the pop-up window....do not save. This way you will not mess anything up.

It should be pretty easy to get all the tags using the DAServer.

Maybe you can do a Database "DBdump" and send it?
How to do a "DBdump":
Open Intouch Application Manager
Highlight WW app
Press "Control>D" or go to "File>DBdump".
Name and Save file

Last edited:
It is a faceplate, so all the tags are populated with the scripting when you click the button to the pop-up. I didn't build it, i'm just trying to fix it.

From what I can see it is a fairly large application. I don't own the application so I can't really post it or e-mail it. Is there any specific part of it you wanted to see?