Question about AB ControlLogix 5000 unusual issue

Being that you have gotten RA involved already, I would insist that they give you a report of the failure, and recommendation on how to prevent it from happening in the future.

Yes. I have asked twice, but no response. I don't know if that is a standard thing, or we have to pay extra for it. But at over $200/hr, I would hope a small report would be only natural.

Thanks!

Cipitio.

Similar Topics

'Morning All, I've run into something that is just annoying me on a CLX System using counter modules. The counter modules have 24 bit counters...
Replies
Views
A curious thing: If a Indradrive servo drive has firmware 20.xx in it, it can communicate with the ControlLogix using a generic (implicit)...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to stop a search from finding a text string inside a sub-tag name. For example: if I'm searching for "run" ... I only want to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Suppose I have a periodic task to trigger some communications, and in this task I have a pointer that iterates for each...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on a wastewater plant where I have a ControlLogix PLC as the master PLC, alongside three packaged systems that are being...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom