Problem writing value " " to item '....ScreenNumber_CurrentlyDisplayed'.

rajish.wagh

Hello All:

I have a Windows 10 PC running a FTView ME Station 10.00. I have a .mer file version 6.00. It has been running well on it for a long time. For some reason the setup got disconnected and reconnected. Now I get these faults, primary of which (in my opinion) is the title.
Problem writing value '0' to item '.....ChangeScreenAltTab'
Problem writing value '1' to item '.....ChangeScreenAltTab'
[FactoryTalk]: The item is no longer available; ........ (Bunch of these)
Problem writing value " " to item '...ScreenNumber_Currently Displayed.'
ControlLogix Data Provider v6.00.00 has started.
FactoryTalk Linx: loading FactoryTalk data server '$Local: ME_R_u_n_t_i_m_e_....'
Starting Global Connections Server
Writing 100 to ....ScreenNumber_Currently_Displayed.

So far I have checked HMI (PC) <->PLC comms are good. HMI program is pointing to the right IP address.

Any ideas? TIA :)