Problem writing Value Panel View Plus7

FabioSana7689

Hi,

I'm new here, hoping that the Thread is in the correct position.

When i load my program on my Panel view Plus 7 i got this message: Problem writing value 'DEFAULT' to item 'System/user'. And also ther same problem with another user.

And i cannot see all my caption , i only have '?' on all my bottom.

Also a similar problem : Problem writing valure "" to item 'system\AlarmResetDateAndTimeString'

All the system tag has the Access Rights -> ReadOnly but I don't know how to change it.

Take in account that the same application works well with the "Test Application" tool for simulate from the FactoryTalkView.

General Info :
-Terminal : Panel View Plus 7 Standard 7" ( ME v8.00 - v8-20)
- Application developed with versione ME 8.20
- I made the updgrade of the firware, before was 8.0. now is the 8.20 but nothing has changed.

Thanks for the answers.
Fabio

When i load my program on my Panel view Plus 7 i got this message: Problem writing value 'DEFAULT' to item 'System/user'. And also ther same problem with another user...

... Also a similar problem : Problem writing valure "" to item 'system\AlarmResetDateAndTimeString'

All the system tag has the Access Rights -> ReadOnly but I don't know how to change it...
You don't write system tags directly. There're buttons and functions in charge of that operation.

Let's take 'system\User':

a) Use the Login & Logout buttons to change the current user. The system will update 'system\User'.
b) You can use a String object and read 'system\User' to show who's the current user in any display.

Take in account that the same application works well with the "Test Application" tool for simulate from the FactoryTalkView.
If you explain what you're trying to do, or post some code, it'll be easier to say you what's happening.

And i cannot see all my caption , i only have '?' on all my bottom.
Are you using more than one language on your application? The application shows an interrogation mark if any string is missing in the selected language. On FTV Studio, go to Tools > Languages and you'll find a checkbox named "Display undefined strings using the default language". Check it.

Uhmm... Devo chiarire qualcosa: "my bottom" è quella parte corporale che la gente usa per sedersi.