Import/export project text - TIA portal

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

Import and export of project text is no problem.

But how does it work if additional texts are added after I send a exported copy of the text to an end user for translation, this can take months to get back? Can I just import the file I get from the end user even if say 20 text are added? Will the exported file still work to import without corrupting texts in the project?

/Tim

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm digging all over the internet to find a solution for this but haven't come up with anything yet. We have 3 nearly identical machines...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is there a way to import POU's from ABB Automation Builder to Schneider EcoStruxure Machine Expert? They both run Codesys software. ABB...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody I work for an organization that treats wastewater. We are in the process of migrating 200 pumping stations to another...
Replies
Views
Past experience with OPC(going back 20 years)is that the OPC client needs to connect to a OPC server that is then connected to the field devices...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to export/import parse-able files of the PLC program of a Mitsubishi Electric (MELCO) iQ-R PLC? I am working with iQ-R PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom