ControlLogix and Devicenet

I spent hours yesterday with AB tech support. We could not get this working . I had started with version Linx 2.57 . Upped that to 2.59 and still had issues. I loaded Linx 2.59 on my new laptop (Windows 7 running in XP compatibility) with Networx 10. and it works. Go figure!

I still have the issue of not being able to download the parameters from the AC1029 when I open that tab. But I
can from the old AC1008.

Similar Topics

Something i ran into that has me stumped, hopefully someone can explain. I have powerflex 70's connected to a L7 cpu using a 1788-en2dn. The...
Replies
Views
I am migrating an Allen-Bradley SLC based system to ControlLogix and need some help with DeviceNet addressing. The SLC system has a 1747-SDN and I...
Replies
Views
Devices had lost communication, upon checking PLC cabinet Device net was flashing E#78 n#1 thru 16 / 1756-en2t showed "cycle power to unit: assert...
Replies
Views
Hey folks What is the best online training to purchase for Control Logix and DeviceNet? I am not as proficient in those as I am RS 5 and RS 500...
Replies
Views
I frequently get called on to integrate various vendor equipment using open networks such as DeviceNet. Whenever I come across systems that use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom