ControlLogix training, DeviceNet

saultgeorge

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey folks
What is the best online training to purchase for Control Logix and DeviceNet? I am not as proficient in those as I am RS 5 and RS 500.
I have new job and although there is no concern (they said don't worry about the Control Logix, I would pick it up), I would like to be ahead of the curve and do my part to get proficient. Any input would be appreciated. I need online, not have to go to a classroom.

Similar Topics

this is almost certainly a wild goose chase – but I've GOT to give it a try ... I have a question – and I'm pretty sure that there is no...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a used Allen Bradley ControlLogix Processor for training. I found on Ebay and on PLCCenter.com a used AB 1756-L1 CPU for about...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 16 point input cards and 1 16 point output card showing module faulted on my IO tree in Logix Designer. The fault code is...
Replies
Views
Hello, My associate and I are trying to sync up two ControlLogix racks (7-slot chassis) with identical modules. We are able to see the secondary...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom