Cheap Foundation Fieldbus USB communicator?

tlf30

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know of a cheap foundation fieldbus communicator? Something like the USB 8486 H1, but one that does not cost $3k?

Thanks,
Trevor

EDIT: I was hoping that PLCCables had something but I do not see anything.

Last edited:
There is no such a thing as cheap USB Foundation Fielbus interface. I only know the National Instruments product and Softing's mobiLink. This last one also has HART, can be used in intrinsically safety required environments, and supports commDTM an d FDI

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm looking for a dirt cheap digital display + input, that would be wired to an analog input and analog output. This would be for my home...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
I want to monitor a couple signals in a place where there is no PLC but there is ethernet. I know I can use an AENTR or Flex I/O and a module but...
Replies
Views
I thought it would be fun to ask what everyone's favorite cheap-er HMI is and favorite features. My favorite features are how easy are 1)...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom