What has the Red Lion hiccup cost you?

BobB

Lifetime Supporting Member
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel, accommodation costs, and not getting paid to fix screens all over the place. Not happy Jan!!!!

We started a job number to track my time spent on this. Here in about 6 months or so, we'll be able to total it up. I only fixed the critical ones right away and will do the other hundred or so as time and nearby travel permits.

Really not much time spent, except for sending out emails and text messages to those I know that have these to report the potential issues to them. No issues reported back.

I was a big fan of Red Lion, and still am, but I couldn't even give the customer a free 15" Graphite with modules to save my life. There is no Brand recognition up here outside of sporadic panel meters.