SLC messaging with ControlLogix redundancy

Alfredbeni

Hello, I have a ControlLogix redundant controller being set up. The program reads a value from a remote site which hosts a SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC messaging is not compatible with the redundant ControlLogix. Is there a way forward? The remote site value is important for the program to function.

Similar Topics

I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
A new Forum member resurrected an old post with a variation that I think should be done in a new thread to get the best attention and advice...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am trying to upgrade from a SLC 500 to a Compaclogix L36-ERM. There is a L72 controllogix that uses MSG intructions to read and write to...
Replies
Views
We added a ControlLogix PLC to an existing network of SLC 5/05s. Primarily, to use the OLDI Module in the ControlLogix rack to send some...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I’m looking for assistance on what hardware is needed to message from a CompactLogix L3 controller to a SLC 5/03 or 5/04 via serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom