Siemens FB58 TCONT_CP PID Controller

orense

Hello,

I am a little bit confused about the PID settings in this controller.

If you take a look into the instance DB, there is a large amount of settings.

In DBD124, DBD128, and DBD132 there are PID settings.

However, when you change the PID settings in the Parameter View of this DB, then you do not change these settings. There are PID settings in DBD166, DBD170, and DBD174. These are the PID settings that you change by using parameter view.

Do any of you guys know what the PID settings in DBD124 --- are used for.

I have read the manual, but can't find any clear solution on what the difference is. If I use the settings on DBD124 --- the controller does not change it's behaviour, however if I change the DBD166 --- settings, then it changes.

I can't see what the PID settings in DBD124 --- are used for...

Thanks alot for any suggestions to make it a bit more clear..