rslogx 500 and rslinx opc server and fsgateway and intouch

adams

Friends as the heading shows i want to integrate rslogix 500 with rsemulate 500 and rslinx opc server with fsgateway to see data in intouch through opc. i have everything right i could browse items in fsgateway but my boolean tags just shows only one address that is the first address as I:1.0 the other 15 data addresses does not show meanwhile other registers shows as configured. i wonder why the address is showing as a word not bool.
please i need help on this as is for learning purpose thanks

Not sure what the correct syntax is, but in other systems, the addresses for the word bits would be something like:
I:1.0/15 or I:1.0.15 but I know Intouch often uses commas, so maybe I:1.0,15

Similar Topics

I have a slc500 plc 1747-L30A. Using a communication cable 1747-PIC cable box combination. Running a version of software from DOS on a Windows 3.1...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I have Kinetix 5500 (2198-H040-ERS). I'm having issue with this drive. (I believe it's the drive/Kinetix and need confirmation)...
Replies
Views
Howdy everyone, My company has a few machines running on SLC500 based PLC, and everytime it makes a part we count up on the counter which gets...
Replies
Views
Good day: I am wondering if anyone has experience with the Kinetix 5500 S33 Fault. I have 3 drives in a group set as follows: 2198-H025-ERS2...
Replies
Views
I recently did a program conversion from logix 500 to studio 5000 and when machine runs it depends on two ton instructions to keep the machine in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom