RSlogix 5000 force closing

Hello all,

I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We store our ACD files in AssetCentre Client to allow for automatic backups. I pulled an archive version from about a week prior and had no issues. I promoted that version to the top of our list with no issues, so we could start pulling that file. We had no issues for about a week or so and we are back to issues with it. Somehow, my ACD file is becoming corrupted, and I am unsure where to start. I am just continuing to pull the archive version so that I can make my edits, but I would like to get to the bottom of this so that we do not continue to have issues. Any help/guidance is much appreciated