Record coordinates in s7-1214

Alibed

I'm a beginner at this, I have points with x y z coordinates that I want to record on s7-1214 and use to move the axes for those points. How can I do that?

Well Your best bet is creating array of struct[x,y,z] and then using Technology axis object. If You want to synchronize those axes - in 1200 it's not possible.
Try reading Siemens official Motion Control manual to see what You need.

Motion Control Manual

Well Your best bet is creating array of struct[x,y,z] and then using Technology axis object. If You want to synchronize those axes - in 1200 it's not possible.
Try reading Siemens official Motion Control manual to see what You need.

Motion Control Manual
Thank you for answering my question, but I have another question. As you know, I am a bit of a beginner, so I would like more information. I have a festo stepper motor with its servo variateur cmmt-st and I want to know how I can run this motor on API S7-1214. In fact, they are three motors, each motor working for its own x y z axis. So I would like to know how things are going. How can I start the engine with the S7-1214 and how can I move them to the points I saved. Thank you

Please refer to CMMT documentation.
Are You using hardwired IO or Profinet communication?
I did a quick look into documentation and it's pretty easy to control it over profinet.
Look at page 157.

CMMT Manual

Please refer to CMMT documentation.
Are You using hardwired IO or Profinet communication?
I did a quick look into documentation and it's pretty easy to control it over profinet.
Look at page 157.

CMMT Manual
Thanks again . I hope I'm not bothering you with my questions, but I'm sorry, I have work and I couldn't find some answers. Regarding your question I use profinet yes. I have 4 servo drives to connect them to the S7-1214 and control them, so I wanted to know the method and how to program them in the TIA portal. I mean what exactly do I use in tia portal. Okay, I'll take a look now. I hope you're still around to answer me if I don't understand it

Profinet device comes with gsdml module and manual for that module. Install gsdml in tia portal, add it to hardware configuration, assign adresses.
What device sends and expect to receive will be written in said manual.

Sorry for my question, but if you have WhatsApp or Facebook to communicate with each other, I need your help. I have a lot of questions, and it will be easier if you communicate with us via WhatsApp or Facebook.

Sorry for my question, but if you have WhatsApp or Facebook to communicate with each other, I need your help. I have a lot of questions, and it will be easier if you communicate with us via WhatsApp or Facebook.
This is a forum where automation professionals share ideas and best practices. The answers to your questions posted here may also help others with similar questions. If you take your discussion to another medium you will limit the number of people who will participate as well as limit the number of people who will benefit. If that is your goal, I suggest you hire someone rather than seek a free private consultation.

This is a forum where automation professionals share ideas and best practices. The answers to your questions posted here may also help others with similar questions. If you take your discussion to another medium you will limit the number of people who will participate as well as limit the number of people who will benefit. If that is your goal, I suggest you hire someone rather than seek a free private consultation.
No, no, sorry, I was misunderstood. I never meant that. The whole thing was that I felt that I had asked too many questions, and I said to myself that it might be a little annoying because there were some kind of silly questions. But I have no goal and I am happy to be here and get help, and why not in the future I will help others. Sorry again if I misunderstood

No, no, sorry, I was misunderstood. I never meant that. The whole thing was that I felt that I had asked too many questions, and I said to myself that it might be a little annoying because there were some kind of silly questions. But I have no goal and I am happy to be here and get help, and why not in the future I will help others. Sorry again if I misunderstood
For most of us, the only dumb question is one you don't try to learn from.

As long as you're making an effort to understand, and taking ownership of your task and doing what you can on your own, I think you'll usually find help.

If you're hoping someone can wave a magic wand and do it for you for free, you may not find support lasting too long.

No worries, there are no dumb questions. But I've pointed You to things You should get familiar with, before programming.
And I'm most certain that 90% of the questions You have will be different, but You will understand the basic terms me and other people here will refer to when giving You hints. It's not learning when someone gives You all the answers.