Programming S-curve motion profiles

@Peter Nachtwey

Oh wait, it's been a while but why does mine look simpler?

This was my original test routine
You got it. You are doing the same as I suggested. f is the same as your frac. The coefficients are the same. I just added starting and stopping points.
I really wish Phil would add LaTeX. This could be done by adding MathJax.

@MaxK....Not at all fair!
Oh, you want to shame me, judge me, punish me...?

Knowledge plunges us into confusion
Your statements are harder than stone

Do you realize why ‘formula”
3*f^2-2*f^3
works this way?

k * II (0.5 – f ) df^2
f= kt*t
f (0-1)

Oh, you want to shame me, judge me, punish me...?

Knowledge plunges us into confusion
Your statements are harder than stone

Do you realize why ‘formula”
3*f^2-2*f^3
works this way?

k * II (0.5 – f ) df^2
f= kt*t
f (0-1)
No. You guys are on an altogether different level. I'm merely a grunt, focused on getting product out the door. Lot's of things I don't understand and so I research a solution or pay someone for help.

Believe me, I have watched Pete's YT vids and they only make me feel more dumb :LOL:

I don't watch TV and so I read these threads that I hardly understand. :LOL: