Need assistance creating a Queue function

As far as the smell thing you posted, it's generally the smell of the way overpriced carnival food they offer. It is totally horrible!

I pack a cooler full of vittles when we go to R66 every year.

I thought your post was a joke. LOL

Yep, vittles is a 14th century word, along the side with Victuals.

My take on vittles, and seems apparent that is has to do with home cooking.

Home cooking generally indicates something prepared in the home, Don't ya think?

Now, home cooked vittles, if yer a piece off is a very welcome blessing after dusting off and watering the horse down.

Fried chicken and Potato Salad is a good start on Vittles.

I was at Wilbur's in NC a while back (food channel). Lunch was deep fried chicken gizzards, a small spot of Coleslaw, and they never did provide the Ribs I ordered.

It just shows various element you may have to deal with.

Just to add,
I was totally disgusted with Wilber's in NC. It was like, let's do yesterday over again.

Well, I wasn't there yesterday.

It was frikin horrible.

That's all I have to say.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone is still interested in this thread but I have Queue code that actually works. I rate this code as being similar to a Pachinko Machine in its execution, but it does work.
I haven't tested this against a full queue with more incoming, or really fast incoming codes but I'm guessing it would just ignore them since there are less than 10 distinct codes at this moment so a match within the stack will weed them out anyway.

Attachments

• FIFO Queue to EM18A.jpg
    FIFO Queue to EM18A.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 9