Mitsubishi cable pinouts

does the sc-09 programming cable works for FX0-20MR mitsubishi plc? I download the schematic but I do not understand some of it because it is a little distorted. Any one has a clearer version? thanks

Contr_Conn said:
IC's are MAX202E on RS232 side and 75179B (2 pcs) on RS422
Capacitors for MAX202 are not shown

what do you mean by capacitors are not shown for max202? Do you mean that they are not to be use?

BigJoe,

generally 'not shown' just means not shown, but definitely needed. It's a well known practice to keep schematics from being overloaded.

Bob1371,

that file is very good, except for the DN3000 part. Unless you have that gimmick available, the cable schematics don't do any good.

Kind regards,

jvdcande said:
BigJoe,

generally 'not shown' just means not shown, but definitely needed. It's a well known practice to keep schematics from being overloaded.

Bob1371,

that file is very good, except for the DN3000 part. Unless you have that gimmick available, the cable schematics don't do any good.

Kind regards,

thanks for the reply. Do you know where can i find a more detailed schematic of sc-09 cable? or that can work for fx0 and medoc? are there other substitute for 75179B and max202? or where can i find data sheets for those chips?

regards

bigjoe,

I have an original of the SC-09 schematic that was posted earlier in this thread. I have scanned it as a 500K (ish) jpeg, and would be happy to email it to you. (It is completely legible). Send me a private message with your email address and I'll send it to you. The SC-09 can be used with the whole FX family.

Regards,
Nigel

hi nigel
would be greatfull if you could post me a jpeg, copy of sc-09 schematic of fx, all new to me and would like to give it a try without spending too much
thanx
andy

Andy, send me a private message with your email address, and I will send you the jpeg. Sorry I didn't get this sooner, I don't read my mail every day. Also, just to warn you, I am away from Thursday till next Tuesday.

Regards,
Nigel

Hi All.,

please reffer my file at this forum (RS232_RS422_Mitsubishi).
the wiring diagram for programming Mitsubishi PLC to PC.

Regards

Ady Kurniawan

Hi Andy.,

ofcourse U can use the MAX202 that upgrading part from MAX232 with improved ESD and 0.1 microfarad charge capacitor is available.

regards

Ady

LOL thanks for the pinouts. Etc.

Thank you very very much for the muddy scans of the cable schematic; totally adequate for anyone who takes the trouble to read the advertorial information Maxim et al put out and/or understand OpAmps to any degree.

I cracked up laughing and fell on the floor looking at that stupid 200p protocol manual and the 1/2W resistor specs; is there some school of thought that suggests ninja PLC programmers would just tap the serial program in after passing the HAM Ops keying test? SE HABLA RS232!

I am somewhat inclined to whack this human problem (unsexy cable diagrams) with my vector graphics toolkit; let me know what all ye had in mind in private e-mail (or publicly here, and let the admins sort it out.) I'll let you know how to put it together with saltwater if you have to be RoHS compliant, whatever! (Lead-free solder is a little irksome, after all.)

but I wanted to express for spiders that this is about SC09 or SC-09 cables, the official Mitsubishi cable meant to program their FX0 (FXo, FX(0), please tell me it's totally obvious from looking around at a Mitsubishi plant or Bishitown (LOL).) Any FX series controller, really.

Hi geek fellas...

2 years or so, ago I'd posted on Mrplc.com a cable that I'd made that time & which I still have. Have to inform you all that this still works with Medoc. In case you need to use it with FXGPWin/Developer GX, ensure that you short pins 7 & 8 on your PC side 9 pin D connector.
http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1951

All told, these days laptops don't come with a serial port. An usb/serial converter may be experimented with. This I've still not attempted but will like hearing form

Please could you send to my address the pinout of the cable sc09 from mitsubishi plc controlers

many thanks in advance, let me to know where I can found the communicating software, I have an old fx32mr
many thanks in advance, my address is [email protected]

please support

Dear friend:

Could you please sent the complete pinout of the cable sc09 from mitsubishi plc, I have an old fx-32mr and also I looking for a communication software.
Many thanks in advance
Vicente R.
my address is [email protected]