Error ES: 01800001 with Mitsubishi FX1N

vgomezz

Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001
I have good communication with usb/rs232 for loading programs, but not with this real time clock set up. Thanks for your support

That indicates a checksum error not sure why you are getting it for trying to write the RTC with the IDE.
Can you go on-line with the PLC & monitor code?

Similar Topics

Hi there , when I trying to do some communication things with PLC , I think I made a mistake and now PLC has fatal error. Only error light turn on...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to compare strings in Studio 5000 on an Allen Bradley 1769-L33ER and came across this weird incorrect string comparison. Neither of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I bought an old machine and I'm trying to get it running. It's a Pemas injection molding press running a Sigmatek control system with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, When I try to read from the PLC, the following error occurs: There is no project name. Failed to read the intelligent function module...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I have the next issue with FactoryTalk Linx, when i configure the Ethernet driver and try to find the IP Address of the PLC Device...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom