Error 716-8002801D (Failed to Create project file)

desertsurf520

Lifetime Supporting Member
So, I finally got versioin 27 installed on my Windows 10 VM. However, now I can't upload a project from my lab controller. I have the above error message failed to create project file, library not registered.

There's a tech note on it but I can't untill the E300 AOP. I really don't want to uninstall any versions of Studio bc it took a lot of work to install them all in the first place.

Anybody have better help on this. It looks like I have the E300 on my machine but not completely installed. I can't seem to uninstall it through CMD Prompt.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, First time user of S5 Siemens. Is there any solution on how to solve this kind of error. HMI OP7 $613 DB-error No. 11 (0: 15) Siemens PLC...
Replies
Views
I am kind of new to GE products, but we have several in my area. I made a minor logic change and it verified good, but when I tried to download I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently having issued with a PowerFlex 252. It was working fine last week, and suddenly decided to stop working. When I go into...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm new to plc programming and was wondering why I get this error code when I run my simulation for these temperature sensors? What I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom