Citect 7.1 SP3 with Siemens S7300-CP343-1

Amr Muhammed

I have problem with connecting citect with S7300 CP343-1 through PSDIRECT , i follow procedures of manual but i one of installation steps need to configure connection with Siemens Industrial Ethernet Driver Configurator (which i haven't it to install) , also no clear steps to configure the driver in Citect program

could any one help me in this issue

Amr
Senior System Engineer

Similar Topics

Dear all, Can I ask something ? I can't create any animation movement at equiptment design in my HMI can you tell me how to create this use a...
Replies
Views
I'm having issues getting Citect to communicate with a Micrologix 1400. I'm using the ABMLXEIP driver and followed the communications form in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom