How do i download Citect Studio 2018

kreamsippycup

Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when it does, it states that only a few locations can download from their website, is there any other way that i could download from that website or another website? does anyone have a link? i'm in deep need for Citect Studio 2018 or anything close, thank you

it's taking very long for aveva to approve my account, what's wrong? can I get your password for the aveva if possible temporarily please, otherwise what do I do? do I sign up again?

Similar Topics

There have been a couple of questions about what Schneider are going to do about Citect after they bought Wonderware and of course Clear Scada...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have to take an upload of a program on an S71200 PLC to change a hardware config option and then redownload the program with this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got a Parker HMI, CTC PA2. I tried to download program to it but it froze in the process and could not finalize. Now, when I try to...
Replies
Views
I am new In a CCW and as a beginner I am trying to learn programming but i am noticing that my CCW software is taking around 1 minute to download...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom