Allen-Bradley Drives Explorer

Hello James,

I appreciate your answer and the warm welcome . I'm looking for the Allen-Bradley software - Driver Explorer - it's a old software , because i want to make a back-up for my PowerFlex 4 drivers. If someone still have that software and he can help me, i'd be very grateful .

Thank you !

Have you tried Connected Components Workbench? We use that for our drive backups in lieu of the older Drive Explorer.

Guys , thank you for your help the software it's ok. I already tried with both (Driver Explore and CCW) , but i can't connect to my inverter . I tried to use this cable for connection between PC and driver : RJ45 Cat5 Ethernet LAN to 9-PIN DB9 Serial RS232 Port Rollover Cables (5ft) .. I use to think it's a cable connection problem, can you recommend me something good?
Thank you !

K3DwrPNG
1fCPkSG9
XrBMtCN8
dkprHp5n

Last edited:
I tried to use this cable for connection between PC and driver : RJ45 Cat5 Ethernet LAN to 9-PIN DB9 Serial RS232 Port Rollover Cables (5ft) .. I use to think it's a cable connection problem, can you recommend me something good?
Thank you !
That's a RS485 DSI port. A simple cable won't get you anywhere, you need a device capable of translating.

The original module is 22-SCM-232 which gives you a DB9 connector out.

For a more modern setup, the 1203-USB gives you a USB connection.