Allen Bradley 193-EDN AverageFLA HMI setup

abarajas

Hi everyone, I am currently working on a AB 193-EDN and i am trying to figure out this "Average %FLA", it keeps showing 70-75 but my clamp meter is showing about 4.9 on all three legs. We have the E1 overload set to 20amps trip, is this displaying a percentage or do i need to find a scaling for it. Trying to display it on a HMI for maintenance stuff.
1710465180628.png

Google search Publication 193-UM006A-EN-P
Chapter 4 (page 4-2)
This parameter reports the average motor current. The value is reported as a percentage of motor rated current (dial setting on the E1 Plus Overload Relay),and is reported in increments of 5

Similar Topics

Hi how's it going. Was just wondering if someone could help me out. Recently one of the guys over on the LinuxCNC forums put me onto getting an...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have one of these cables and willing to open the case so I can see the cable connections inside? 2707-NC5 I have sourced the...
Replies
Views
Currently trying to find: micrologix ethernet interface 1761-NET-ENI AIC to micrologix 761-CBL-AM00 Ser C cable These are used for micrologix...
Replies
Views
in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom