Wecon PI3070ig + Micro820

Lemming

Hi All

I have a couple of Wecon PI3070IG HMI's to evaluate. They are incredably affordable, so was looking at using for basic pump station / anything requiring more than 1 physical button.
Unfortunately, struggling to make them work...

The drivers available indicate Rockwell Micro8xx supported, but the methodology to get tags in the HMI is to export the variables from the CCW project, and import to the HMI software. The HMI software is expecting a .CSV, but CCW spits out an excel file. I've tried saving as a .CSV, but get a file format error.

Has anyone used this combo, or know what the file format is the HMI software (PIStudio) is expecting ?

I have another trying to tallk to a Controllogix L81E.. No joy either, but different issue. I can import the tag file, just cant get anything to work on HMI screen..

Everything works fine as Modbus TCP..

Hoping someone been through this pain and can assist.

Cheers.