Unable to find IC AD7501KN of an old controller.

AB2005

Hi,

One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to the load cell. I have been unable to find this IC in the local market. Could you please suggest an international vendor who might have stock of such old ICs?
Google shows many vendors, but it's better if you can direct me to a trustworthy and reliable one that you have already purchased such items from.

Similar Topics

I have a few tags that are "used" in my program but I can't seem to find them. I don't like leaving junk tags in my database and was wondering if...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
I've posted this on the ptc forum as well, but no luck with an answer (waiting for my service contract number) I keep getting the following error...
Replies
Views
I have just installed Studio 5000 V30.11 on my Windows 11 Pro machine. First I had an "Invalid Pointer" error that required me to update Factory...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having difficulties trying to connect FactoryTalk View SE Local Station (V13.00) to MS SQL Server Express. I state that they are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom