Texas Instruments VPU200

Rob 1605

Hi everyone
I have a customer who still has quite a large number of machines that is still being controlled by the old Texas 5TI sequencers.
I am in the process of upgrading each machine but still a long way off, in the meantime I still need to support the old equipment, up until a month ago all was fine with the help of my old VPU200-3104 Combi programmer.
Anyone who is familiar with this equipment will know that before doing anything you must first load the operating system disk, unfortunately on the last occasion the disk failed.
I never did take the time to make a copy of the disk as backup, I have been in touch with both Texas and Siemens, neither of them can help, much too old to support.
Just hoping that someone here can help provide a copy.
This unit has both 5.25 and 3.5" drives, a copy in either format would be much appreciated.
Fingers crossed