SSI to PLC s7 1200

Prosa

Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect preferably directly to the S7 1214C PLC. The output of this encoder is an SSI signal. If anyone has any experience with this, please let me know. I would appreciate any response.

A signal board SB1221 can be used with encoders up to 200 kHz. 160 kHz for quadrature input.
Ignore the above. I missed that the encoder uses SSI interface.

You will have to use a Siemens TM POS input module on profinet

or a 3rd party module on profinet
I FOUND THIS 6ES7138-6BA01-2BA0 is it OK? Like you made a lineup? A finaly how you like conectic this lineup with absolud n-koder ?

Thanks you.

I have PLC s7 1214c, and
I am thinking of buying an IM 155-6 PN BA and I would connect a TM PosInput 1 to it.

We have thought a little now about programming whether for TM PosInput 1
is there any FC/FB or will I have to program it directly myself?

I stand corrected on the TO for a 1200

Looks like manual mode on a 1200 is your only choice
I get spoiled using 1500

Attachments

• tm pos.jpg
    tm pos.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 5