Slc 500 data question

Just as presumed a COP to the same file overwrites ALL the values with the first value.

This is the result of COP N16:0 N16:1 Length 20, ended up with all 21 integers the value of N16:0 in one scan.

Either COP to a buffer file as Drbitboy says or MOV one at a time starting on the end and working your back way to 0

Before.PNG Copied.PNG

When I need to do something like this in a RSLogix, I just put the new data at the end and COP downward in the array. If it is possible to re-orient your usage of the results to reverse the order like this, then you can get it done with one (or a small handful) of COP instructions depending on how many recordings you need to keep.

Similar Topics

Long time member, first time poster. Last night our plants wireless network died, shutting the whole plant down. As a result, I have been tasked...
Replies
Views
I building a Lab in my house to better myself. Im building a control logix system but was given a old SLC 500 with a SLC 5/05 proccessor. I would...
Replies
Views
I have used SLC I/O on 1747-AENTR with SLC Chasis. Successfully configured All SLC I/Os along with 1747-AENTR. My question is what is the...
Replies
Views
I am using RSLogix 500 to program an AB SLC 500. I need to queue weights from a checkweigher into the SLC 500 memory for late retrieval by another...
Replies
Views
whats up guys first post here been having trouble with a plc out in the field that keeps faulting with "a rack data error is detected check slot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom