Schneider M221 ModBus RS-485 Communication

jillgeorge18

Hello,
I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel. For further clarification, the FSCP, have three loops. The first loop has 21 devices, which include Smoke sensor, Heat sensor, Sprinkler release button. Each have loop address, like RJD-2T - 1.001 and Sprinkler release button - 1.002. The second and third loop has 7 devices.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I've been trying to develop modbus rtu program between uv balasts and plc ı'have 6 slave balast.I am reading fault run voltages etc...
Replies
Views
Hello new user here seeking some guidance. I have been given the task of polling data from a modbus slave (Thermo 43i Analyzer) using RS-232...
Replies
Views
Halo Guys, I new to Schneider M221, I need your help. I have 1 project with M221 connected to 18 units of modbus devices. I can't use Modbus...
Replies
Views
Whilst I'm waiting for the PLC to turn up next week, I thought I'd see if anyone here can answer the question/confirm my thoughts. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m in the process of using an iPad as an HMI to communicate with a Schneider Modicon M221 over ethernet. I’m using Libmod with a Swift...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom