Scada FTView SE

Mahmoud92

Hello guys
please I want experience with this
I am currently working on a scada project using FTView SE and I have an Ethernet IP local area network
The plant has tow major sections with each has its own HMI to control the station
what i am planning to do is to create a scada system for the plant ,, my problem is that i want to make the scada supervisor able to give permitions to hmi users over the network
for example : the scada supervisor is able to give ppermition to that hmi over the network to run this pump or not
I Hope you guys has got what i mean
thank you so much

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a client who has asked me to investigate adding an automatic email and/or text message alert for certain QC-related process...
Replies
Views
Hello, im quite new and still learning. I would like to ask is it possible for FATEK PLC to read data value more than 16k? I'm trying to move my...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have been facing a issue with SCADAPack 474. Configuration is like below. RTU 474 + 6103 PS + 5606 IO Mix Module + 5414 DI Module Only...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom