Requesting assist with learning how to write "call" for pressure and "make" pressure on booster pump with Zelio FBD?

JoeM61

I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when pressure is made.
Attached is the photo of where I've gotten so far. Any help with completing this rung as described above would be much appreciated.
EDIT: I should add that this is my first foray into analog using zelio function blocks. Very early learning curve here.

Attachments

• zelio fbd.png
    zelio fbd.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
In case others find this in their search I think I found the answer which is to tie the analog input in to the Boolean function block just before it goes out to the pump output...so low pressure maintains a call to the pump unless or until high pressure make is reached which shuts the pump off.

Attachments

• psi low high boolian.png
    psi low high boolian.png
    139.3 KB · Views: 5