Panelview touch not working. Allen Bradley 6176m-17pt series c

hbelec4

Hi

Having issues with a older PanelView touch not working.
Screen is connected to a Desktop computer. screen used as a display with touch.

Downloaded Driver updates etc via Rockwell for the panel view, no luck.
running Egalaxtouch also with the most updated driver.

Anyone able to help? would be much appreciated

Panelview Allen Bradley 6176m-17pt series c

Thanks

Did it used to work on that PC? If so, I would first suspect something failed inside the unit or an OS update broke a driver.
Which driver did you end up using? We replace a couple of old units with 6176M-15PT models. There were 2 different driver packages:
6186M_6176M_Touch_EETI_XP_5.11.29.9628
eGalaxTouch_5.14.0.15315
What OS is on the PC? Ours were on older XP systems so we used the first driver which installed and ran smoothly. I'm assuming you're running a newer OS and needed the eGalaxTouch driver. I'm afraid I can't help you much with that one.

When we had the original screen fail on a newer machine, the 6176M was discontinued so we used an Exor unit instead. That turned into a battle as well, but that's a different saga...