Micro1400 Recipe Dump

Bltz2

I have a micro1400 processor running two routines (transfer compression/compression molding press). Recipe parameters are stored from job to job. The problem I am now having is the PLC will lose its recipe data and revert back to compression mode after power cycle. The code is not lost, but if a transfer recipe is loaded, it will revert all values and switch to a compression screen. Does this sound like a memory module issue? I have checked and verified that the battery is not the issue. I had previously suspected that the battery was faulty and perhaps caused the plc to not retain variable data.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have a Micrologix 1400 using an HSL instruction (High Speed Counter Load). This instruction is used in junction with an encoder...
Replies
Views
Hey All, making progress with my Applied Motion Drive. SV200. however to properly convert decimal to hex, byte swap and message the conversion...
Replies
Views
Team, I am using a Allen Bradley Micrologix 1400 and I think I am experiencing Anti Wind Up in my PID Instruction. Any suggestions on how to...
Replies
Views
The micro has ethernet embedded, the panelview has ethernet embedded. It is replacing like components that was using DH485 with an AIC+ between...
Replies
Views
Just getting started with programming and playing around a bit with some equipment we have here at work. Here is what I have: Banner Ultrasonic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom