Magnetic cable tie mount, effect on signals

A_G

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am considering using a "magnetic cable tie mount" like this one:

It will go on the outside of a steel cabinet. I will zip tie a bundle of cables to it. My question is whether the magnet will affect the quality of the 4-20 mA signals. All the cables being secured to this magnet carry 4-20ma signals.

I guess if such an item is sold, it must be ok? But I question whether having a strong magnet like this, next to 4-20mA signal wiring, will mess up the signals (create noise, etc)?

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
I have a murr IMPACT67 Pro E DIO8 IOL8 M12L 5P and a Magnetic sensor MSA213K. connected to a L18. encoder is connected to port 0 and I am...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, I am reading the engine speed from a magnetic pickup - magentic pickup is placed near the flywheel and when a teeth crosses it...
Replies
Views
I need something to vary the speed of a magnetic vibrator. It's 120vac Single Phase, 60HZ, 0.5amp. Need something I could give a 4-20ma signal...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am working on my first real world project to control the conveyor system. The control panel has PLC, terminal block for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom