Flashing amber light inside SD slot on CompactLogix L1X series

phuz

I just noticed this on two L18 processors and a L16 processor. There is an amber light flashing, independent of the external status LEDs, in through the SD slot. It doesn't matter if SD card is in/out nor if the processor is in run/program/remote. This isn't for the ethernet ports or anything that can be seen external. Any idea what this is for?

Similar Topics

I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a remote that uses a 1734-AENTR series C. We had to change it to a new one and, after adjusting the IP and number of slots...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I have a 5069 -L310ers2 plc that has A1 and A2 Ethernet port. I connected to A1 port while flashing the plc and it was successful. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am new here , I am trying to flash AB plc 5380 safety guard logix Freeware 32.012 which is our program and old plc, but It does accept...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom