Email support using Panelview Plus 6 1000

j87w

I am attempting to try to send an email message from my panelview when certain tags go high/low in my process. I am currently using an AB Panelview Plus 6 1000 and using FactoryTalk View ME 7.0 to program with. I found an active X application called "ME Email Sender Control" that appears to be used for this but have had no luck making it work. Anyone else been down this road? Im currently using Redlion's for other applications and they work great for emailing alarms. I searched through some of the threads but did not have any luck.

Thanks
Jared

I am attempting to try to send an email message from my panelview when certain tags go high/low in my process. I am currently using an AB Panelview Plus 6 1000 and using FactoryTalk View ME 7.0 to program with. I found an active X application called "ME Email Sender Control" that appears to be used for this but have had no luck making it work. Anyone else been down this road? Im currently using Redlion's for other applications and they work great for emailing alarms. I searched through some of the threads but did not have any luck.

Thanks
Jared
did you find solution for this, i need help for the same...

In version 8 there is a demo project that uses the email activeX.
The help files have more info on the activeX, or the Rockwell knowledgebase.