Duplicating HMI Panel and having troubles with Label names

JPulsipher

I copied a panel in factory talk HMI for an identical system. The label names are still the same as the original panel but I am trying to change all of label names from having a number 2- to having a number 3 in the label name. Is there a find and replace function that will allow me to accomplish this? I have tried the find and replace function in factory talk but it can not seem to find the label name that I am trying to change instead I have to go into each label settings to change the name value.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a HMI MP277 which is currently installed in the customers factory. The customer would like another HMI exactly the same as the first...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have multiple machines that do the same thing, only the IP's are different. Some of the machines have AB drives while others...
Replies
Views
Sorta a dumb question but... I want to duplicate a picture to work on some changes to the graphic.. so "picOriginal", I want a copy of that...
Replies
Views
Reading Bering C Sparky's thread about his seafaring adventures (Congrats on the new job by the way),led me to the discussion about Stage...
Replies
Views
How would you aaproach duplicating the Scale with Parameters command in another plc like EzAutomation Touch PLC of which they do not have any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom