Allen Bradley Micro810 LCD display slow response

normad

Hello, Does anyone here have experience working with the a-b micro810 with the lcd display. We have churned out a workable program but the inbuilt key and the lcd response is extremely slow. a key press takes 2-3 seconds to register. is this common? or am i doing something wrong in the program?
Thanks

Similar Topics

So I have just picked up one of these Micro810's and I am trying to program it to get a feel for the software. It's much different than RSLogix...
Replies
Views
Good day. I'm trying to program an Allen-Bradley Mico810. I have the LCD/Keypad for programming. What I was hoping to do with this was to turn on...
Replies
Views
Hi how's it going. Was just wondering if someone could help me out. Recently one of the guys over on the LinuxCNC forums put me onto getting an...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have one of these cables and willing to open the case so I can see the cable connections inside? 2707-NC5 I have sourced the...
Replies
Views
Currently trying to find: micrologix ethernet interface 1761-NET-ENI AIC to micrologix 761-CBL-AM00 Ser C cable These are used for micrologix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom