Help for sps-forum.de

L D[AR2P#0.0]

Lifetime Supporting Member
Could any sps-forum.de user please point "Supervisor" to the code below: (originating thread http://sps-forum.de/showthread.php?t=16814)

Code:
FUNCTION FC1 : VOID
TITLE =
VERSION : 0.1

VAR_INPUT
  FB_NUMMER : BLOCK_FB ; 
  DB_NUMMER : BLOCK_DB ; 
END_VAR
VAR_TEMP
  iFB_Nummer : INT ; 
  iDB_Nummer : INT ; 
  dwAR2 : DWORD ; 
END_VAR
BEGIN
NETWORK
TITLE =CALL FB_NUMMER,DB_NUMMER
	  L	 P##FB_NUMMER; 
	  SRD   16; 
	  T	 #iFB_Nummer; 
	  L	 P##DB_NUMMER; 
	  SRD   16; 
	  T	 #iDB_Nummer; 
	  CDB   ; 
	  OPN   DI [#iDB_Nummer]; 
	  TAR2  #dwAR2; 
	  LAR2  P#DBX 0.0; 
	  UC	FB [#iFB_Nummer]; 
	  LAR2  #dwAR2; 
	  CDB   ; 
END_FUNCTION

Just to let you know that Jesper beat me to it this morning, but in the meantime Supervisor has found your post and is delighted with it. A large "Thank you" from him.

Thanks Jesper/Roy. I tried to register on sps-forum.de but I appear to be on an invalid domain so couldn't proceed further.