I was going through some old files last night and found this
I thought I would pass it along to those who may be interested
I have no idea where it cam from or even when I downloaded it
it is just interesting
Sometimes I download thing just to save them

I know not much I can do if they wouldn't let me download it
too bad it was an interesting read
i tried twice no point in trying again

There are a couple of rules about attachments, file size and file extension. If your file is too big you can't attach it. If your file extension isn't on the recognized list, you can't attach it. However, you can change the file extension to one on the approved list. If you decide to do that tell us what the original extension was so we can change it back and open it with the correct app.

it's a pdf file just over 1 m for some reasion i can't upload it throught normal channels
it is an interstion read and i am sure that many here would enjoy it
if the moderator would send me an direct email i could send it to them and they could post but i see mo way to do it from here

My friend. mentor, and business partner Dave Emmett was one of the GM engineers at Willow Run that was part of the pilot projects to move from relays to ICs and then PLCs.

https://www.controleng.com/articles/inside-the-competition-for-the-first-plc/?OCVALIDATE

Dave_Emmett_c_1971_low_res_capture.JPG

Last edited:
@Garys :
You can split the file in several parts, then we can re assemble it back to normal.
Just for the sake you can split the file with cutepdf and we can re unite it with pdfsamp.

Last edited: