Change computer name of a wincc advanced v13

I will give you an example : All my experience is based on Rockwell Software if you change the name of a client pc you will no be able to log on again on the SCADA server.

WinCC Advanced does not have Client/Server functionality.

The only bad effect I can imagine that you can no longer remotely load a PC Station that is combined WinCC + Simatic Net installation.
WinCC will continue to operate independent of its own Name.

Transferring a WinCC project uses the IP Address.

But transferring a Simatic Net project uses the Device Name, so that is the scenario that could be affected.

Here is another potential (indirect) bad consequence.

If there is some network monitoring system in place, changing any device name can generate false errors.
This includes the Diagnostics of Siemens canned system functions, especially if the Topology is fully configured, i.e. all devices, cables, ports, names etc.
This also includes the Diagnostics programmed into the HMI programs on other WinCC panels or HMI stations.

Everything will continue to operate, but there might be false errors.