Do we really need Schneider PLCs!!!

SpRai

Hello guys,
Recently I came across Modicon-984 PLC.It's software ProWORX32 is so expensive than others.I don't understand what's on it? Is there anything which is not in other PLCs? Is it due to thier oil&gas market???

Proworx 32

Prowork has some features other programming software doesn't have. Modsoft is another program that can communicate with the Modicon 984!

Which Modicon family do you have? There is a ProWORX 32 lite version available that will only work with the smaller PLCs (Compact, Momentum, and Modicon Micro) for a fraction of the full price.

If you just need for upload/download, printing, and register access you can use the demo version for free. The demo version has all capabilities of the full version, except you can only view/edit the first 25 networks of the program.

Hi Jim,
It is Modicon-Compact-984 PLC.Then,how can i download demo version of it's software? Please send me the link?