Help with slc 500 /04 fault light

If I may make a suggestion.

I have begun to add a comment on the main ladder of each program, listing which adaptor I need, which baud rate, com port, device, ect. This helps me avoid confusion.

There are times that even when all settings are correct, connecting can still be a pain with USB adaptors. Often, even after connecting, the connection drops out, reconnects, drops out, ect.

I have on occasison had to resort to an old windows 98 computer with an actual RS-232 port to connect.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I'm sorry. But I'm struggling to understand this combination of integers in this MOV , and really anywhere else this scheme...
Replies
Views
Do I was able to configure a driver and get online with the plc and found an original program error from 1995 which they would have never noticed...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm trying to connect my laptop to an old SLC500 PLC. It has a DH-485 port on it and I have to configure a driver for it on taking. I...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC 5/03 trainer PLC that I cannot connect to. I have tried several times with no luck. I was hoping to find someone local to help me...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a tech and I am trying to fix a 1994 Liberty Motor home with a Allen Bradly lighting and control system. The issue: The SLC 5/01 CPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom