WAGO I/O Error again

jonjon

Hello guys!!!

I have almost fixed my problem in bus coupler I/O error(Flickering). By put something to grip the modules or fixed it firmly to the din rails. Almost a month since I have done and I never got any errors.
I have a record of average of 5 times a month each bus coupler the errors accured.

Thank you very much for all the help and support for us.

Regards;
Jonjon

Vibration begets corrosion ?

I'm curious, jonjon, about whether your WAGO model 750 (I assume that's what it is) has tin-plated interconnection contacts or gold-plated ones.

That was the problem on one older (3 years or so?) WAGO system I saw... the vibration had caused the tin plating to gall and flake. Cleaning it up and (like you) holding it down firmly fixed that problem.

Same problem with S7 300's

In case anybody is interested, we have been experiencing communication problems over our ethernet to our remote S7 300 plc's, this was found to be due to the fact that the ethernet card adapters for the S7 were not firmly screwed down to the base plate. Our remote S7's are all mounted on automatic rail mounted container stacking gantry cranes, so they are prone to vibrations! You have been warned!