Eberle Plc

Rajan

Hi Friends, I have a EBERLE PLC model PLS508 fitted on our cutting machine. The PLC appears to have its program currupted. However, there is an eprom card installed on it. Can any experienced fried help me to view the program om my PC and study it? Which software suites for this PLC? Is it possible to load the program from the Eprom card? I am a biginner in PLCs. Awaiting your help Thanks...
Rajan

Eberle PLC

Hi there,

In order to program an Eberle PLC you need the software called Edops2 or Edops 2 plus. In addition you need a special cable and most likely a dongle since the software is dongle protected.
There are some Edops versions out there that are password protected.
The password is EDOPS
If you can get a hold of a copy you do not need the dongle. Shouldn't be a problem anymore since Eberle no longer exists. It was taken over by GE-Fanuc.
If you call GE-Fanuc in Germany they can help you with all of the above since a lot of their employees came from Eberle.
Good Luck